requisition number: state and local government agencies, s. federal government, fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations.written and interpersonal communication skills,
. excellent verbal.candidate must have good sketching / note taking skills
. participation and/or conduct proejct meetings, preparation of status reprots (including archival photographic prorgess), monitor and report status of project schedules, etc, review, duties include daily construction activity observation, punch list.
. must have a valid driver\'s license.
interface and communicate with client, subcontractor(s) and governing officials, contractor(s).
. proficient in using ms word and excel. candidate will provide coordination as necessary. minimum education requirement is high school graduate or equivalent.
. must be able to obtain a negative result on a drug test performed in accordance with urs policy.the appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an estabilshed career in cei, specific to roadway/heavy highway/bridge construction. environmental and safety programs as well as quality of workmanship, monitor contractor adherence to codes.construction, environmental, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the u, operations and maintenance, the company offers a broad range of planning, program and construction management, engineering and architectural design, systems integration.
job description: do the best work of your life!
urs is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world.
- resolve problems to minimize impacts and avoid disputes.tdot construction certifications for asphalt, concrete and other related technical disciplines are required.
- asusre tiemly procsesing of payemnt reqeusts and invioces
- asusre compilance with the established project procdeures maunal
- help preapre monhtly reports on cotss and progress
the infrasrtucture & envirnoment divsiion of urs is actviely seeikng a cretaive, tn and oak rigde, tn ofifce, hihgly talneted construction inspector for employment in the franklin.
- inspect the work of the contractor for progress, workmanship and conformance to the contract documents
- perform quantity surveys, review and verify contractor\'s monthly progress payment.experienced with inspection of heavy construction projects.
. minimum of 10 years\' experience on construction projects with inspection experience. ability to adjust to changing job environment, demonstrate proactive problem solving, customer service, experience in public works contracting and codes, and knowledge of contract administration and office procedures,
- will use communication skills (written and verbal).petrochemical, and defense and security programs, general building, we provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, military facilities and equipment platforms, industrial infrastructure and process, water/wastewater.act as owner\'s representative to contractor (full-time).and other municipal type services, types of projects include highway and bridge construction, water and wastewater projects.000 employees in a network of offices in 34 countries, urs has more than 50.s.
minimum requirements: . experience with project management software systems.candidate must have good communication and writing skills to work directly with the client. candidate must be able to work with other team members on a daily basis.
- establish and maintain cooperative teamwork with contractor.urs is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.urs57905
interest category: construction
interest sub category: construction services
job title : construction inspector
employment category/status: full-time
type of position: regular hire