requisition id 100058br
job title residential home improvement outside sales representative
business home services - sears home improvement products
state or province/city wa seattle
requisition type non-exempt
job description sears home improvement products, a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field with product lines that include; hvac heating and cooling products, custom vinyl replacement windows, vinyl siding cabinet refacing & kitchen remodeling, roofing ,doors, flooring, bath remodeling and garage doors.
2. must have valid driver\'s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
4. management style! the majority of our managers have been proomted from wihtin and are former proejct consutlants; they\'ve done your job and know how to help. additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
7. candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
7. quality proudcts! seras is a trusted name for many home services needs. and solutions that earn their trust and build lifetime relationships, our vision! seras holdings is committed to improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services, products.extensive initial training and a vast continuing education program just to name a few, which include mileage reimbursement, sears offers industry leading benefits, pre-qualified leads.product specific training, field training and coaching, weekly saels meetings, training and development! sears offer structured & detailed training provided on our 10 step selling process.each lead is qualified & confirmed 24 hours in advance of the sales presentation to provide an optimal selling atmosphere.
the sales project consultant is an outside sales postiion, which provides a free in-home presentation to a customer on one or more of the products that sears home improevment products offers. scheduled, and confirmed in advance of the in-home visit, each customer appointment is pre-set.the sapmle caess individually do not exceed 40 lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.the sales project consultant uses a laptop with leading -edge proprietary software to provide an interactive presentation to the consumer in the convenience of their own home.
5. must have the abiilty to work a 5 day work week, which includes saturdays. structured new hire training
4. we are looking for project consultants. we have a promote within philosophy â?\" over 80% of our sales depatrment was promoted from within the sears organziation!
3. flex-time or part-time scheudles
2. upawrd mobliity! sears home improevment is a groiwng, chagning comapny with caerer opportnuities avaialble all acorss the naiton.
3. this position reqiures the ability to lift sample cases of selceted home improvement products. project consultants that have expeirence with in-home sales presenattions and are capbale of cloisng, speciifcally.who are the best of the best,
we want goal orineted people.
5. culture! we are a high energy team, comprised of outgoing passionate people committed to being successful both personally and professionally.
8. income opportunity! sears offers; excellent career opportunities and high earning potential, highly competitive commission rates; monthly bonus opportunity, and referral incentives.furthermore, laptop presentation software, and technical product knowledge which has proven success in developing professional and successful sears home improvement project consultants, the sales project consultant position offers a new hire 60 days of paid training while learning the company\'s ten-step selling process.including trip awards and outings
responsibilities/skills/experience requirements responsibilities / skills / experience requirements:
1, sales productivity incentive bonuses.
why candidates choose sears:
1. we offer a one-on-one approach to develop your talent.
what can sears offer you:
1. all of our sales project consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments. fuel reimbursement for traveling
4. must be computer proficient.includes a company paid fuel program through a per mile rate reimbursement.
6. ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
8. a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.homeowners have been choosing sears for top-of-the-line products and expert service for over 100 years and they continue to choose us today.we will train, but if you are exceptional, experience is preferred.this selling approach allows the project consultant, to professionally display how these products can add value and improve their existing products.
6. state of the art marketing! we have a talented team of associates focused on maximizing our marketing efforts to the fullest.
years experience 0 - 1 years experience
preferred minimum education high school / ged
travel requirements extensive (50-75%). 60 days paid training