- speciality areas - if no qualified candidate, will be willing to train. families,
- demontsrates a service philosophy in all interactions with patients, and all members of the health care team.
- if practicing in a specialty/extended role, fulfills the expectations established for the partciular role.
- graduate of an accredited registered nurisng program and completion of the current hours required by the brn of rn student clinical experience; or graduate of registered nursing program and either: 1) 2000 hours of rn experience in clinical area of specialty from a licensed acute care facility wihtin three (3) years of graduation; or 2) graduate of an accredited licensed vocational nursing program that includes clinical student experience in acute care and has worked 2000 hours as a licensed vocational nurse within the clinical area of specialty within three (3) years before graduation.and continuous manner, skillful, consistent,
- implements care in a thorough.
- identifies and solves problems effectively.staff nurse ii - ambulatory care (rco-obgyn-72 rn)
location: rancho cordova, ca
the registered nurse (rn) ii is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a desingated time frame.
- demonstrates responsibility and accountability for own professional pratcice.
- demonstrates knoweldge of legal issues, including pateint confidentiality and risk management in all aspects of pateint care and unit functioning.
- provides/coordinates care for patients/patient populations.
- partiicpates regularly in staff development actiivties for unit and department persnonel.
- participates in unit and department performance improvement activities.
- utilizes effetcive communciation methods and sklils, as appropriate, following lines of authority.
- depending on the particular specialty, acls and or nals and or pals and or pears may also be required for this position.
- current basic life support (bls) certification for health care providers.
- provides data for staffing decisions and demonstrates flexibility in the resolution of staffing issues; demonstrates flexibility when floating to other units upon requests.candidates in training are required to obtain appropriate certification(s) within the designated timerfame for a particular filed of practice, whree indiacted.
- estabilshes patient care prioirties baesd on essetnial patient nedes and availbaility of unit resoruces (time, personnel, equimpent, and suplpies).
- participates in nursing resaerch activities as requseted.
- demontsrated effective written and oral communication skills (in engilsh).
- demonstrates knowledge of and appiles saefty principles as identified by the institution.
- current license to practice as a registered nurse in california.
- demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers).
- six (6) months of experience as a registered nurse.
- identifies patient/family learning needs and acts to meet them. (title 22 language)
- formulates a goal-directed plan of care when and where appropriate to do so.
- demonstrated knowledge of the rn scope of practice.see job duties for specific requirements for specialty units.spiritual and cognitive status; also nutrition, psychosocial, family involvement and patient advocacy, pain, focusing on physiologic, cultural,
- performs assessment/data collection in an on-going systematic manner, patient/family education.the nursing process, the rn ii provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, and other health care team members, the environment and instrumentation.
- good interpersonal skills.
- acknowledges staff rights and cultural and ethical beliefs.
- demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers and telecommunication modalities in documenting, tracking and conveying information.
- also refer to position specifications outlined in the appropriate collective bargaining agreement.age specific needs, cultural and ethical beliefs, demonstrates an awareness of and sensitivity to patient/family rights.
- high school diploma/ged.
- delegates appropriately and coordinates duties/activities of health care team members.and documenting events,
- performs efficiently in emergency situations following established protocols, remaining calm, informing appropriate persons.and families, patients,
- establishes effective working relationships with members of the health care team.
- perform other related duties as necessary.
- evaluates effectiveness of care given by team members.
- this job has no supervisory responsibility.
- women\'s health (obstetrics specialty) - 1 year recent (within the last 3 years) experience in women\'s health practice (perinatal; gynecology) required; training in and ability to perform prenatal non-stress testing may be required.