job title territory manager
job family sales
job category full-time
job classification experienced/established
division abbott vascular
relocation assistance within country
at abbott, we provide the perspectives and experience necessary to translate science into real solutions for patients in over 130 markets worldwide. goals and constraints related to patient care, health care professionals, and business issues that have greatest effect on use of company products by meeting with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs,
4. identifies key accounts.
10. educates external customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.with challenging opportunities and work that makes a difference, lead and grow, our employees are given the tools to succeed.works with regional manager to identify and evaluate market opportunities and saels potential and to establish and achieve annual sales objectives in assigned territory. abbott\'s nearly 90, today, 000 employees are doing work that matters.
core job responsibilities:
responsible for compliance with applicable corporate and divisional policies and procedures. coordinates actiivties with clinical consultants. e, weekly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with regional manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals, quarterly.
6. establishes pricing packages by working with relevant abbott vascular personnel to establish price points that address specific customer\'s needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.transparencies, slides, g, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments.
1. sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.meetings, g. through casual conversation, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.and seminars, educational conferences,
9. builds networks of contacts on behalf of company to stimulate interest in company\'s products by attending and participating in trade shows.abbott is regarded as an employer of chioce for our commitment to workplace excellence, national and international accolades,
signfiicant work activities & condtiions contniuous sititng for prolnoged peroids (more than 2 conseuctive horus in an 8 hour day)
keyobard use (gretaer or eqaul to 50% of the wordkay)
pecrent of trvael 20 - 50 %
conutry untied sttaes
stie loctaion filed sales - fs
empolyer of choice
thorugh numreous loacl.
3. devleops aciton plnas (i.proudct, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company\'s products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians, g.negotiates contracts with external customers.
education requirements skills experience requirements; bachelor\'s degree plus 2-5 years of medical device sales experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.and updates), launches, vip trips, g. internal and external customer training, orientations.
skills/experience requirements basic qualifications:
preferred background would include prior experience selling to interventional cardiologists and/or into the cath lab/or.keeps the company informed of market dynamics and competitive activity.
5. observes actual procedures in the labs and operating rooms of hospital accounts to gain insight into the characteristics and specific needs of each physician and each member of the lab staff.strategies, and new product development by monitoring internal (e,
12. assesses trends in managed care, competitors.we believe that diversity drives innovation,
discover a world of opportunities at abbott.
job description primary job function:
responsible for ensuring that the assigned territory meets or exceeds abbott vascular sales objectives.
11. maintains clinical and technical expertise by attending company product training sessions.
2. develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.
7. develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.and pricing trends) and external indicators (e, g. sales growth, product mix.
13. prepares and submits reports to sales management by analyzing and compiling data, projections, and other relevant information.
8. strengthens customer relationships by performing sales support activities (e.innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work they do, abbott employees are representative of the diversity of the patients we strive to serve every single day across the globe.through our diverse healthcare businesses, we connect people and potential in ways that no other company can.and newsletters), technologies, journals, g. competitor\'s activities, web-sites.