food & beverage director
club location :
responsible for the profitability of the food and beverage depatrment, programs and events, high member usage, in coordination with high member satisfaction, innovative menus.understated elegance and amenities clearly planned with the golfer in mind, opened in 1994, granite bay golf club is a comfortable, efficient private golf club with a simple.outgoing personality, must have a friendly.
c. must be flexible and able to adjust to change to meet the needs of the club and the members.
d. must maitnain a character of professionalism and communicate through the proper lines of communication.cypress point, granite bay follows in the rich tradition of pine valley, riviera and san francisco golf club – masterpieces designed by h.culinary
open date :08/12/11
job type :full time
job description :
the granite bay club golf course, food and beverage operations, a "modern classic" designed by robert trent jones jr, hospitality/tourism, granite bay golf club
location :granite bay ca us 95746
division :clubcorp-business and sports
category :restaurant and food serivce.
g. must have a good self image and be able to command the respect of the employees.alister mackenzie, george thomas and a, s. colt.
12. help organize with the member relations director major club events(holiday party,theatre theme events)
d. must have good communication and promotional skills.be resposnible to find replacements or to work shifts if an emergency arises.
essential functions and accountabilities
14. responsible for maintaining all foh operational standards as set forth in the commitment to excellence document.
3. responsible for hiirng, developing and disciplining all f&b serivce persnonel in accordance with club procedures, supervising.oversees coding of all invoices. attends member food & beverage committee meeitngs.conudcts yearly performance reviews and assists in designing performance management for employee development plans.patient and willing to help out fellow employees,
f. must be considerate.
b. be responsible for sending people home if not nedeed during slack tim, or if they are not prepared to work.
6. attends all department head as well as general stfaf meetings.
d. work as a manager on duty when assigned.
2. responsible for ordering of all liquor, beer and wine products.
9. becomes proficient in the use of aloha computer system.
h. must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
5. implements and conducts daily serivce line ups along with monhtly service traniing meetings and speical traniing sesisons when needed, inclduing necesssary staff certifciations.or wekely invetnory when cotss are not wihtin accetpable guidleines, conducts peirod end invetnory.
4. ensrues conrtols of krnoos are in plcae by comptuing the toatl horus and maikng sure the time sheets are corerct.superivsion, and traniing of all service department personnel, also responsible for the hiring, in oredr to maintain a high leevl of service as well as enusre that the club adheres to the standards that have been set forth by the club, development.must maintain high quality standards in service, food production, presentation, beverage quality and sanitation procedures.
recruiter contact information :mitch kesslermitch.
10. works with executive chef and catering director to establish profitable catering menus that meet member needs.responsible for insuring the cleanliness of the club in the dining rooms and support areas.
11. interfaces with members to include their articles and events in the newsletter.and kyle phillips, greens and clubhouse, gained widespread recognition and numerous awards for its course design.
e. must be skilled in time management.
c. must have demonstrated good supervisory skills.assists with yearly food and beverage budget through labor controls and managing food and beverage expenses.
7. stays current with changes in the marketplace and member preferences by attending seminars, reading trade magazines and reviewing member surveys. near the western shore of folsom lake,
granitebay, is located in the sierra foothills east of roseville, among granite outcroppings, mature oaks and natural lakes, a premier northern california golf club.heavily wooded areas and a friendly country lifestyle, our community includes luxurious estates.
b. must exhibit a star service attitude, willing to go out of the way to accommodate and exceed the needs of the members.
8. works with other department heads to ensure member satisfaction through programming, pricing and promotions as well as compliance with the club\'s standards of operation and email@example.com. golf shop and conservatory reflect traditional architecture from the timeless style of stanford white whose creations range from shinnecock hills to madison square garden, granite bay\'s clubhouse.whose courses are revered as the essence of classic design, w. tillinghast.
job requirements :
attitudes to be exhibited
a. must be able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail.
b. must have the ability to handle more than one task at a time.
f. must have teaching and motivational skills.
c. handle member complaints according to club policies and procedures.
e. must exhibit enthusiasm for the job and for the club.develops bar promotional and pricing strategies along with the food and beverage team.