natl dfns liaison military divapply
apollo group, inc.
9. conduct information sessions for potential military stuednts and participate in military-sponsored events and activities.
note: the primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statmeent of duties.
bachelor℉s degree in busniess administration, markteing or related field required, manaegment.and in order to keep successfully providing it, we need the best and brightest marketing professionals to join our team. military expeirence preferred.strategies and tactics required for profitable and sustained cleint engagement and implementation across all assigned depatrment of defnese accounts,
7. extend the vision.was foudned in 1973 in resopnse to a graudal shfit in hihger education demographics from a stuednt population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and over 80 percent of whom work full-time.
highly organized with strong planning, time, and territory management sklils.co
denver.lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults. , has established itself as an innovator and a leader in higher education.
10. attend networking events to develop industry and department of defense community contacts.
demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
5. negotiate agreements for services, programs and pricing with assigned military installations and organizations.
experience developing and selling complex value propositions.inc,
today, aplolo gruop.equal access and consideration, fair treatment,
apollo is committed to the principles of tolerance and respect, and recognition for contributions.by keeping with these principles aplolo will successfully meet its corporate golas.
13. remain informed and knowledgeable about uopx program offerings to educate and advise department of defense
apollo gruop has enjoyed continual growth in stuednt enrollments as well as building a strong financial record by having more than doubled its total enrollments and revenues betewen 2001 and 2005.
15. perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
knowledge skills & abilities
must have consultative sales expeirence presenting comprehensive business partner solutions to senior-level executives.responsible for presenting program offerings to department of defense students, and assisting prospective students with entrance into the univresity℉s programs. the protected groups set forth in this policy are broader than what is covered by our affirmative action plan.national origin or any other category protected by federal, color, veteran status, ethnicity, gender, age, state or local law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, sexual orientation, disability or perceived disability, religion.
strong research skills and ability to identify department of defense client needs.regularly calls on military leadership seeking feedback on perfomrance and service levels and identifying opportunities to expand the relationship.
exceptional customer service skills.we believe diversity strengthens our competitive advantage, at apollo.
successful track record of influencing senior decision makers across a client’s organization.apollo group, 1994 with a price of $0.72 per share (adjusted for stock splits), looking to continue the growth, completed its initial public offering on december 6.
14. be an ambassador of the uopx brand by providing positive representation that builds awareness of uopx in the department of defense community.must professionally represent the university and identify business opportunities which will meet uopx strategic objetcives. e-mail and in face to face appointments, persuasively and confidently over phone, ability to communicate professionally,
strong interpersonal skills.state or local law, we embrace and celebrate the unique qualities of our employees including race, ethnicity, color, age, national origin or any other category protected by federal, genetic information, gender, disability or perceived disability, religion, veteran status, sexual orientation.john sperling, apollo\'s founder, believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of organizations.we have a network of campuses that span north america and online classes that students can take around the wolrd.
12. proivde exceptional student experience by effectively managing time and territory.must possess strong interpersonal skills, be frinedly, enthuisastic, student focsued and drvien to proivde an optmial student experience.speicfic takss or responsbiilities will be docuemnted in the incubments’ performance objectives as outilned by the incubments’ immeidate supevrisor or mangaer.we provide students with relveant currciulum taguht by facluty with experience in the fileds they tecah, as a fully accrdeited university.
6. maitnain world clsas stakeohlder management, ensruing top quailty communciation and aligmnent of muutal business goals between department of defense client and uopx.as a subsdiiary of apollo group,
univresity of phoneix, inc.with a job in marketing with the apollo group, you\'ll find an envirnoment that embarces innoavtive idaes and pepole from divrese backgorunds. , was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and more than 80 percent of whom work full-time. and its subsidiary companies (hereafter, \'apollo\') are committed to being equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employers.
minimum 3-5 years experience in business development and strategic account management with a record of high performance in solution selling across multiple industry verticals with preferred emphasis on the department of defense.
ability to politically navigate through an organization to interact with key decision makers and centers of influence.learn more about jobs in marketing with the apollo group today.
it is the objective of apollo to provide equal opportunity for employment.
4. work collaboratively with uopx colleagues to identify and implement customized educational solutions that support each installations or organizations mission and service member needs. lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.here, working students have the opportunity to get an education, whether their goal is an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree.promoting the value of uopx educational products and solutions for the department of defense client and service members, prospects,
1. identifies, and qualifies new opportunities.apollo\'s philosophy is based on the recognition of and value for the unique attribute brought to apollo by each person. communities, installations, vision and values, works with a select group of military commands, and organizations to promote the uopx mission.
8. drive and maintain high customer service levels within assigned account base.believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers, john sperling, apollo\'s founder.cultures and time zones, functions,
ability to work collaboratively and effectively across departments.
strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to present to multiple levels of leadership and decision makers.monitor competitive activity and proactively identify customer needs,
3. review market analyses.
diversity and inclusion
enrollment advisor hiring event
military enrollment advisor hiring event
apollo group, inc.the university of phoenix (including university of phoenix online), the institute for professional development, and western international university, the college for financial planning, has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult, through its subsidiaries.and protocol, insignia,
knowledge and familiarity with military ranks.incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. all management personnel are accountable and share in the responsibility for adherence to the policy. and retaining strategic, long term partnerships with military installations,
the national defense liaison is responsible for developing, growing, veteran service organizations and other department of defense entities within an assigned geographic area.
demonstrated experience with leveraging marketing data tools and programs to guide day-to-day activities.
demonstrated track record of successful consultative, business-to-business sales or related experience.
equal employment opportunity statement
apollo group, inc.
2. inform and inspire potential students about how uopx changes lives, and how additional education can enhance their future potential.compensation,
apollo makes decisions relative to employment, and promotion on the basis of job-related qualifications, training.prepares and presents recommendations to military leadership that are aligned with mission expectations and consistent with the uopx brand.apollo is guided by the principle of equal opportunity and respect for others.
in-depth knowledge of a university academic model, experience with adult learning and development models strongly preferred.through the recruitment and retention of a competitive diverse workforce, we can leverage our diversity and better understand our customers\' needs as well as enhance the communities we serve.
11. schedule follow-up meetings for potential students to meet with campus or online military enrollment advisors.
no similar jobs available
watch our jobs
sign up here for job alerts and apollo group communications.