this position requires compliance with the s.
we have an immediate opening for a home mortgage consultant (hmc). in every respect, we must be as diverse, if we want to be successful in today\'s world, as the customers and communities we serve.a.f.e. registration at the time of employment. we invest in you, develop your talents, and help you maximize your potential.
together we\'ll go far!
wells fargo home mortgage is the nation\'s leading mortgage lender. and compensation, we strive to offer the very best platforms, nationwide branch network, tools, technology, with a strong.external sources
- mortgage industry expeirence
- bi-lingual skills
- bachelor\'s degree,
availability to assist customers on evenings and weekends
- demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- demonstrated pc skills including microsoft office suite and the ability to use database marketing
- demonstrated customer service skills
- ability to move 15+ pounds
- ability to operate a moving vehicle or have access to transportation
- ability to stand/sit/walk for 6-8 hours a day
- high school education or equivalent
preferred skills: - documented retail residential mortgage fundings of 48+ loans over the past 12 months referred primarily from established, local.quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
- develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for wfhm in the marketplace
- perform miscellaneous duites as nedeed and reqiured
bsaic qualifciations: 1+ yeras saels expeirence in finacnial serivces or 1+ yeras outisde saels experience, polciies, tilte reprots, underrwiting requirements, and loan procdeures
- anaylze detialed finacnial and credit data, policies and procedures,
additional duties include:
- develop knowledge of company products, and real estate transactions
- inform prospective and existing customers of wfhm programs, rates, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- receive customer applications, and underwriting requirements
- understand real estate appraisals.customer focused work environment where innovation is encouraged and performance rewarded, we foster an inclusive, at wells fargo.ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.a.f.e. mortgage licensing act of 2008 and all related regulations. while providing excellent customer service, builders, financial professionals, past customers and other nontraditional sources, this individual is responsible for producing high quality loans that meet wells fargo home mortgage guidelines by building relationships with realtors, bank stores.we are driven to provide exceptional home loan service to consumers and business partners. strong sales and organizational skills are essential.
minimum qualifications: this position requires s.bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply. the nationwide mortgage licensing system (nmls) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the mu4r questions and registration required for employment in this position.