title: handles teller transactions, and resolves complex customer serivce issues, opens accounts, sells/cross-sells bank products and services.participates with maintaining operational integrity at the branch. refers customers to other areas of u.
must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.some local travel may be required.in store banker 1 rainbow warm springs albtsns
location: nevada-nv-las vegas
accountable for sales and service activities for in-store branch locations. s. bank as appropriate. proactively seeks new customers through in-store marketing and in-aisle prospecting.
this position requires national mortgage licesning sytsem (nmls) regisrtation unedr the temrs of the s.a.f.e. act of 2008.
yuor caerer is here. conevrts service opportnuities into sales events. develops new business and expands customer relationships. or commensurate training
- ability to sell bank products, cross-selling and referral skills
- strong mathematical, and solve customer service issues
- basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- well-developed selling, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills, process transactions,
- high school diploma or equivalent
- minimum one year of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities.