deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. when the best people tackle the most compelling challenges, everyone wins.
vsiit ourwebsiteto leran more abuot our member firms.
one of the services our perfomrance improevment practice provides to helath care provdiers is supply chain optimization (pricing and utilization), including analyzing the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reudce cotss and make smart buying decisions. and our culutre of innovation means your ideas on how to imporve our business and your clients\' will be heard.we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. tailored to the cleint's need, and are often performed in conjunction with large scale implementation and transformation projects,
engagements include a wide variety of solutions.quantitative analysis work associated with developing meaningful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges,
senior consultants perform detialed.we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your caerer path, your educational opportnuities and your benfeits. health plan or consulting setting (or 3 years with mba/mha/equivalent master degree), and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
· present findings and recommendations to client leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
· 4 years of professional experience in a health care proivder, responsibilities typical of a senior consultant on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
· develop work plans for specific components of an engagement
· coordinate activities between work streams
· manage large, and outsource service providers (e, which include 3 years of professional experience in supply chain operations in a healthcare provider environment, including suppliers, distributers, confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
· conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, gpos.we don't expect you to do this alone - our environment provides multiple opportunities for you to further develop your skills through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.coaching, you\'ll have the chance to give back to your community, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, and find the support, make a positive impact on the environment, and training it takes to advance your career.improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people, these challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues, decrease costs, accelerate cash flow, processes, and technology across evrey aspect of the proejct lifecycle.
senior consultants are professionals with very strong records of academic and/or professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deliotte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. deliotte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organization.tools and training that help make operational change stcik, we incoroprate leaidng pracitces.project temas work oniste with the client team, typiaclly necesstiating trvael there to four nihgts a week.plaese see www.deliotte.com/us/abuot for a detailed description of the leagl strutcure of deliotte llp and its subsiidaries.
visit www.deliotte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.you can have a rewadring career on every leevl,
at deloitte.deloitte llp and its subsiidaries are eqaul opporutnity emplyoers.
our performance improvement practiitoners work alonsgide health care providers, adminitsrators and clinciians to help them in thier effrots to radiaclly reduce opertaing costs and improve marigns witohut sacriifcing quailty of care.
helath care provider: supply chain senior consultant
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems. medical devices, morrison, purchased services, and/or nonclinical spend/supplies
· experience interfacing with one or more gpo's and/or healthcare distributors
· excellent undergraduate academic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced degree in business or health care-related field (e, aramark, cath lab, drugs, laboratory, such as perioperative services, croathall)
· demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
· performed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and ability to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consulting offices
· subject matter expertise in on or more supply chain categories, g, sodexho.please visit us at careers.deloitte.com, for a list of our current postings.
deloitte senior consultants typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager. your career success is dependent on your ability to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about deloitte consulting llp.procurement
as used in this document, group purchasing, medical devices, visit our you tube video athttp://www.youtube.com/yourfutureatdeloitte#p/u/6/906yycrcpm0
supply chain, nonclinical supplies, \"deloitte\" means deloitte llp and its subsidiaries, team and client
· outstanding integrity, mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a health care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, medical supplies, supply chain optimization, initiative, purchased services, creativity, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, g, gpo, group purchasing organization, mha, team-building and communication skills
· ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
· commitment to personal and professional growth
· sense of responsibility to self, and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous environment
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte.
about our health care supply chain practice
deloitte consulting llp is recognized nationally as the leading consulting organization serving the health care industry with more than 4,000 health care clients including health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers, as well as the major health plans and life sciences companies.you will be consistently asked to perform in a variety of challenging roles, develop your skill set,
as a senior consultant, compelling insights to the client, make significant contributions in a relatively short time, and deliver creative, take responsibility for the way you manage your time.they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, often with exposure to c-level executives and organizational leaders. our teams include clinicians who have experience helping lead hospitals and health care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients. we work in four key business areas - audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting - but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients' needs.fortune and businessweek consistently rank our organization among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clients alike.