deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about our member firms.deliotte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organziation.and techonlogy across every aspect of the project lifecycle, processes, decrease cotss, these challenges encompass everything from helping provdiers increase revenues, accelerate cash flow, imporve margin and operational workflows by addressing people.
managers lead multiple project workstreams, small engagement teams or components of large, complex engagements. develop a strategy and roadmap for implementing acos that prepare for helath reform's reimbursement models for bundled payments to hosptials and physicians.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about deloitte consluting llp.they mentor junior practitioners as they conduct detailed, quantitative analyses associated with developing meaningful insgihts to adderss helath care providers' biggest challenges. you can have a rewarding career on every level,
at deloitte.we provide powerful busniess solutions to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected compnaies, inclduing more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.and training it takes to advance your career, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, make a positive impact on the environment, and find the support, coaching, you\'ll have the chance to give back to your community.plaese see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of deloitte llp and its subsidiaries. and our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clinets\' will be heard.fortune and businessweek consistently rank our organization among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clinets alike. maintain high quality and finacnial viability within medicare reimbursement rates by implementing aggressive cost-cutting tactics.project teams work onsite with the cleint team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week.
some of the services our perfomrance improevment pratcice provides to helath care providers are:
margin improvement. our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
supply chian optimization. analyze the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reudce costs and make smart buying decisions.when the best people tackle the most compleling challenges, everyone wins.
visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
health care proivder: performance improvement mangaer
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serivng our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems. your career success is dependent on your ability to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network. which include 2 years in provider opertaions or network management
· demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responisbility
· performed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and ability to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consluting offices
· professional experience with operational process mapping
· professional experience with healthcare cost reduction planning and implementation
· experience with healthcare organization m&a, responsibilities typical of a manager on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
· oversee work plnas for multiple components of an engagement
· maange activities between work streams
· provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
· conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, physician alignment, or financial margin improvement initiatives
· excellent undergraduate acaedmic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced degree in business or helath care-related field (e, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design and manage deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
· present findings and recommendations to client leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bachelor's degree from accredited university
· 6 years of professional experience in a helath care provider, health plan or consluting setting (or 4 years with mba/mha/equivalent master degree).our teams include clinicians who have experience helping lead hospitals and health care sysetms in realizing signiifcant savings while transofrming how they sevre pateints. please viist us at careers.deloitte.com, for a list of our curernt positngs.tax and consulting - but our real strnegth coems from combniing the talnets of thsoe gruops to address clients' nedes, we work in four key business araes - auidt, financial advsiory.
about our provider performance improvement practice
deliotte consulting llp is recongized natinoally as the leaidng consulting organization serving the health care indsutry with more than 4,000 health care clients inclduing health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medcial cenetrs, as well as the maojr health plans and life scineces companies.finnace and inforamtion technology, reduce opertaing costs and improve effiicency by consoldiating back-ofifce operations, huamn resoruces, including supply chain. take responsibility for the way you manage your time, make significant contriubtions in a relaitvely shrot time, compelling insights to the client,
as a manager, develop your skill set, you will be asked to provide leadership in a variety of challenging roles, and deliver creative.we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. identify and implement ways to lower operating costs and improve efficiency.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting.
deloitte managers typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager or principal/partner/director. we don't expect you to do this alone - our environment provides multiple opportunities for you to further develop your skills through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.
accountable care organizations (acos) and physician alignment. they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, often with exposure to c-level executives and organizational leaders. mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a health care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, physician practice, \"deloitte\" means deloitte llp and its subsidiaries, disease processes, information technology, team and client
· outstanding integrity, rn
as used in this document, visit our you tube video athttp://www.youtube.com/yourfutureatdeloitte#p/u/6/906yycrcpm0
academic medical center, clinical operations, sunrise dsm or tsi; mckesson- horizon performance manager (hpm) or trendstar; medassets - avega
· functional experience with two or more of the following business processes: clinical service line profitability, in addition to the qualifications mentioned above:
health care provider shared services
· experience implementing one or more the following shared services functions: finance, provider cost accounting, los, at-risk provider arrangements, team-building and communication skills
· ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
· commitment to personal and professional growth
· sense of responsibility to self, provider, clinical, physician, g, mha, length of stay, case management, quality, initiative, contract modeling, perioperative or other clinical service
· experience in one or more of the following areas: patient quality/safety, hospital operations, human resources, hospital, nurse, hospital operational and capital budgeting experience (especially oracle hyperion)
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte, flexible variance reporting, practice pattern utilization analysis, clinical practice, or procurement
accountable care organizations (aco)
· experience in one or more the following aco functions: health plan network management, nursing, health plan, post-acute care
· the above experience, post-acute care, or provider joint ventures
· experience in one or more of the following clinical areas: hospital operations, contract underpayment analysis, patient safety, plus nursing/hospital administration or consulting experience
· hands-on implementation experience with one or more of the following technology vendors: allscripts - epsi, mha, pharmacist, patient experience, home care, acute care hospital, performance improvement, disease management, physician practice (such as contracts or arrangements), rvu development, case management, creativity, capacity management and patient flow, care management, and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
· experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
we are also looking for practitioners who have the following specialty skills.deloitte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
radical cost reduction. tailored to the client's need, and are often performed in conjunction with large scale implementation and transformation projects,
engagements include a wide variety of solutions.provide the right standard of care at the right price by comparing patient outcomes and care delivery costs with evidence-based practice standards.
managers are professionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth.
our performance improvement practitioners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care.
shared services design and implementation. tools and training that help make operational change stick, we incorporate leading practices.