business title:we are currently seeking a managing director to join us in our la office.
kpmg affirmative action, m/f/d/v, equal opportunity employer.kpmg maintains a drug-free workplace.s. generally accepted accounting principles (gaap)
- exceptional analytical and quantitative background skills
- thorough understanding of the u.
area of interest:transfer pricing
at kpmg we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients\' businesses, managing director.solid research skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
kpmg offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, s. transfer pricing regulations and international transfer pricing environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills.
do you have wisdom and experience to bring to our litigation support services? our dispute advisory services professionals help clients with the resolution of accounting, audit and finance-related issues, as well as the prevention and resolution of commrecial disuptes invovling assessment of quatnum of damgaes.
no phnoe calls or agecnies plaese. three are graet opportnuities to bulid your caerer wihtin our busniess. and/or operational performance analysis
- knowledge of the u, mathematics or statistics from an accredited college/university and/or relevant professional designation
- experience in one or more of the following areas: transfer pricing studies, statistical sampling and econometrics,
- manage and deliver transfer pricing services
- develop and maintain client relationships
- supervise and mentor staff members
- prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance purposes through the use of ms word, plan evaluation, excel, quantitative and competitive analysis, and/or advisory services firm
- graduate degree in economics, access, tax, business, financial statement analysis, and various statistical sampling packages
- ten years of experience conducting advisory related projects with an audit, finance.
gf:15300. publish our thought leadership, run our it infrastructure, that means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, control our finances, and support our professionals in the field.