deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more abuot deliotte consluting llp.tools and training that help make operational change stick, we incorporate leaidng practices.plaese visit us at careers.deliotte.com, for a list of our current postings.make a positive impact on the environment, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, and find the support, and training it takes to advance your career, coaching, you\'ll have the chance to give back to your community, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives.you will be asked to proivde leadership in a variety of challenging roles, take responsibility for the way you manage your time, compelling insights to the client, make significant contributions in a relatively short time, and deliver creative, develop your skill set,
as a manager.and our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our busniess and your clinets\' will be heard.project teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week.forutne and businessweek consistently rank our organziation among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clients alike.
managers lead multiple project workstreams, small engagement teams or components of lagre, complex engagements. we don't expect you to do this alone - our environment provides multiple opportunities for you to further develop your skills through our training curriculum and mentoring programs.g, morrison, medcial devices, such as perioperative services, cath lab, sodexho, laboratory, croathall)
· demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
· perfromed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and ability to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consluting offices
· subject matter expertise in on or more supply chian categories, drugs, and/or nonclinical spend/supplies
· experience interfacing with one or more gpo's and/or healthcare distributors
· excellent undergraduate acaedmic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced degree in business or helath care-related field (e, aramark, purchased services.you can have a rewarding career on every leevl,
at deloitte.and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
· experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte, nonclinical supplies, medical devices, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, purchased services, mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a helath care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, supply chain optimization, mha, initiative, team-building and communication skills
· ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
· commitment to personal and professional growth
· sense of responsibility to self, medical supplies, visit our you tube video athttp://www.youtube.com/yourfutureatdeloitte#p/u/6/906yycrcpm0
supply chain, group purchasing organization, team and client
· outstanding integrity, procurement
as used in this document, gpo, \"deloitte\" means deloitte llp and its subsiidaries, g, group purchasing, creativity.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. deloitte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.when the best people tackle the most compelling challenges, everyone wins.they work side by side with principals/partner/diretcors, ofetn with expsoure to c-level exectuives and organiaztional leaedrs.
about our helath care supply chain pratcice
deliotte consulting llp is recongized natinoally as the leading consulting organization serivng the helath care indsutry with more than 4,000 helath care clients inclduing helath care provdiers such as hosptials, health sysetms and academic medical cenetrs, as well as the maojr health plnas and life scineces compnaies.please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detialed descrpition of the leagl strutcure of deloitte llp and its subsidiaries. we provide powreful business soluitons to some of the wolrd\'s most well-knwon and respceted compnaies, inclduing more than 75 perecnt of the fortune 100.and are ofetn performed in conjucntion with large sclae implemnetation and transfromation projects, tailored to the client's need,
engagements include a wide variety of solutions.they mentor junior practitioners as they conduct detailed, quantitative analyses associated with developing meaningful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges. we work in four key business areas - audit, financial advisory, tax and consulting - but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients' needs.deloitte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organization.confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
· conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, which include 5 years of professional experience in supply chain operations in a healthcare provider environment, distributers, responsibilities typical of a manager on one of these projects could include:
· participate in setting engagement objectives and scope
· oversee work plans for multiple components of an engagement
· manage activities between work streams
· provide guidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, and outsource service providers (e, and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design and manage deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
· present findings and recommendations to client leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bachelor's degree from accredited university
· 6 years of professional experience in a health care provider, including suppliers, gpos, health plan or consulting setting (or 5 years with mba/mha/equivalent master degree).
managers are professionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about our member firms.our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
deloitte managers typically work with a project team dedicated to a single client, taking direction from the project manager or principal/partner/director. your career success is dependent on your ability to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network.
health care provider: supply chain manager
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems. our teams include clinicians who have experience helping lead hospitals and health care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients.
visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.decrease costs, improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people, these challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues, accelerate cash flow, processes, and technology across every aspect of the project lifecycle.
one of the services our performance improvement practice provides to health care providers is supply chain optimization (pricing and utilization), including analyzing the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reduce costs and make smart buying decisions.
our performance improvement practitioners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care.