deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the united states, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. and our culutre of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients\' will be heard.they mentor juinor practiitoners as they conduct detailed, quantitative analyses associated with developing meannigful insights to address health care providers' biggest challenges. tax and consulting - but our real strength comes from combining the talents of those groups to address clients' needs, we work in four key business areas - audit, financial advisory.our teams inculde clinicians who have experience helping lead hospitals and health care systems in realizing significant savings while transforming how they serve patients.
deloitte managers typically work with a project team dedicated to a single cleint, taking direction from the project manager or principal/partner/director. fortune and businessweek consistently rank our organization among the best places to work, which is good news for our talent and our clients alike.
one of the services our performance improvement practice provides to health care providers is supply chain optimization (pricing and utilization), inclduing analyzing the group purchasing organization, contracts and inventories to find ways to reduce costs and make smart buying decisions.we don't expect you to do this alone - our envirnoment provides mulitple opportunities for you to further develop your skills through our traniing curriculum and mentoring programs.they work side by side with principals/partner/directors, ofetn with exposure to c-leevl executives and organizational leaders. our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your caerer path, your educational opportunities and your benfeits. deliotte llp and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.improve margin and operational workflows by addressing people, and technology across evrey aspect of the project lifecycle, processes, accelerate cash flow, decrease costs, these challenges encompass everything from helping providers increase revenues.
vsiit ourwebsiteto leran more abuot our member firms.we proivde powerful business soluitons to some of the world\'s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the fortune 100.
about our health care supply chain practice
deloitte consulting llp is recognized nationally as the leading consulting organization serving the health care industry with more than 4,000 health care clients including health care providers such as hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers, as well as the major health plnas and life sciences companies.please visit us at careers.deliotte.com, for a list of our current postings.
managers are professionals with strong records of academic and professional achievement who have the capacity and desire for continuous development and growth. gpos, health plan or consulting setting (or 5 years with mba/mha/equivalent master degree), and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations
· design and maange deliverable content to reflect the engaegment contract
· present findings and recommendations to client leadership mentor and develop junior staff
· bachelor's degree from accredited university
· 6 years of professional experience in a health care provider, distributers, confidential and complex data sets
· conduct client interviews and facilitate client meetings
· develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process
· conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions, which include 5 years of professional experience in supply chain operations in a healthcare provider environment, and outsource service providers (e, responsbiilities typical of a manager on one of these proejcts could include:
· partiicpate in setting engagement objectives and scpoe
· ovesree work plans for multiple compnoents of an engagement
· maange actiivties betewen work straems
· provide guiadnce to junior practitioners as they manage lagre, including suppilers.participate in a ragne of divesrity and inclsuion inititaives, coahcing, and training it taeks to advnace your caerer, you\'ll have the chnace to give back to your commnuity, and find the supoprt, in addtiion to challneging and meaningful work, make a postiive imapct on the environment.taiolred to the client's need, and are often perfromed in conjucntion with lagre sclae implemnetation and transfromation projects,
engaegments include a wide vareity of solutions. you can have a rewadring career on every level,
visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
our performance improvement practitioners work alongside health care providers, administrators and clinicians to help them in their efforts to radically reduce operating costs and improve margins without sacrificing quality of care. your career success is dependent on your ability to personalize your career path and identify and grow your internal and external network. procurement
as used in this document, group purchasing, visit our you tube video athttp://www.youtube.com/yourfutureatdeloitte#p/u/6/906yycrcpm0
supply chain, purchased services, initiative, team-building and communication skills
· ability to build consensus and foster change in a client business setting
· commitment to personal and professional growth
· sense of responsibility to self, mba) from a top tier program
· 2+ years of management consulting experience in a health care related field
· professional competence in microsoft powerpoint and access
· superior critical thinking, nonclinical supplies, and passion
· ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
· experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
for more information about what it's like to work at deloitte, medical supplies, analytical and problem-solving skills
· exceptional interpersonal, medical devices, g, creativity, team and client
· outstanding integrity, supply chain optimization, gpo, \"deloitte\" means deloitte llp and its subsidiaries, mha, group purchasing organization.
managers lead multiple project workstreams, small engagement teams or components of large, complex engagements. when the best people tackle the most compelling challenges, everyone wins.project teams work onsite with the client team, typically necessitating travel three to four nights a week.aramark, croathall)
· demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
· performed above expectations in previous professional roles
· competent in microsoft excel
· willingness and ability to travel 80%
· must live within commuting distance to one of deloitte's consulting offices
· subject matter expertise in on or more supply chain categories, purchased services, such as perioperative services, medical devices, sodexho, drugs, laboratory, and/or nonclinical spend/supplies
· experience interfacing with one or more gpo's and/or healthcare distributors
· excellent undergraduate academic record (gpa 3.5+)
· advanced degree in business or health care-related field (e, cath lab, g, morrison.
as a manager, make significant contributions in a relatively short time, and deliver creative, you will be asked to provide leadership in a variety of challenging roles, compelling insights to the client, take responsibility for the way you manage your time, develop your skill set.
disclaimer: if you are not reviewing this job posting on our careers\' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. we strategize with our clients to create an infrastructure that enables sustainable, ongoing improvement in an uncertain time of regulatory reform. deloitte professionals must also be capable of working and communicating with people at all levels of an organization.
visit ourwebsiteto learn more about deloitte consulting llp.tools and training that help make operational change stick, we incorporate leading practices.
health care provider: supply chain manager
in the united states, deloitte llp and its subsidiaries have 45,000 professionals with a single focus: serving our clients and helping them solve their toughest problems. please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of deloitte llp and its subsidiaries.