job title manager new business insights - northeast
job family marketing & advertising
job category full-time
job classification experienced/established
division pharmaceutical products division
relocation assistance none
at abbott, we provide the perspectives and experience necessary to translate science into real solutions for patients in over 130 markets worldwide. as makret issues are identified the information must be documented and relayed to the marketing team.
· gaining deep undersatnding of the makret flow and relationships between all participants in the care of patients.
· assist in customizing accuont based software tool for business.e. anpd reps).or a powered piece of material handling equipment
percent of travel 50+ %
country united states
site location field sales - fs
sales territory # (if applicable) oa009
employer of choice
through numerous loacl,
significant work activities & conditions driving a personal auto or comapny car or truck, national and international accolades, abbott is regarded as an employer of choice for our commitment to workplace excellence.
· identify and document the various unmet needs of each role based on field interactions.the role will also require coordination and field travel with personnel from otehr abbott divisions to gain an understanding of how best to leverage the entire abbott portfolio to build value for the patient and hcps.
· identify and confirm the various tyeps of health care practices and their relationship with other care centers.
· assist in identifying training needs for customer facing team.ms degree preferred, mba.000 employees are doing work that matters, today, abbott\'s nearly 90.
· assist in product launch activities as requested.
discover a world of opportunities at abbott.lead and grow, our employees are given the tools to succeed, with challenging opportunities and work that makes a difference.sales director, within ppd, marketing, managed care, training, vp level.function, needs and issues,
· meet with various personnel in the offices and accuonts to gain an understanding of their role.oec, managed care, sales training,
the role will also work very closely with marketing, and other internal functions to assist in developing ppd\'s understanding and development of the market.
· meet with marketing on an ongoing baiss to provide feedback, information and support as needed.needs and issues, function,
· meet with the various health care providers to understand their role.
education requirements bachelor\'s degree required.
· identifying and leveraging opportunities to gain access to oncology accounts thruogh other abbott commercial roles (i.
· meet with marketing on a frequent basis to trasnfer leanring and market knoweldge.
· proifle accounts and enetr into an account datbaase to furhter ppds understanding of our custmoers and the market.
intercations: custmoers of all types and leevls to inculde depatrment hedas, clniic mangaers and key opiinon leaedrs. through our divrese healhtcare busiensses, we conenct pepole and potetnial in ways that no other company can.
· sevre on proejct temas as the need arsies.local advcoacy organizations, and large group practices, office staff, hospitals, interaction with hcp\'s, this role will require extensive field travel.etc, physicians,
· gaining understanding of local advocacy groups role they play for patients, legislature.
· identify patient and hcp unmet needs and opportunities to provide value and/or solve issues that improve patient care and hcp satisfaction.
specific responsibilities include:
· calling on healthcare provider practices of all sizes to understand and document the various hcp roles, patient support roles.health care providers,
responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system by:
· work to gain an understanding of all market issues and relationships among patients, and the various stakeholders in the market for a specific disease state.
· helping to document the market flow.
budget responsibility: t&e budget
focus (scope): 60% tactical /40% strategic
skills/experience requirements basic qualifications:
· knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting pharmaceutical products (e.
job description primary function / primary goals / objectives:
the manager, new business insight will be a field based position responsible for identifying current and emerging customer and market issues specific to a franchise.
accountability / scope:
responsible for all ppd therapeutic/functional areas.innovative thinkers who are passionate about the work they do, abbott employees are representative of the diversity of the patients we strive to serve every single day across the globe. we believe that diversity drives innovation,
· attend various seminars and conventions as determined by the team.analytical skills, strategic thinking, g. cfr 210/211, and communication, leadership, innovation,
· minimum of 3 years experience as a district sales manager
· minimum 6 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
· consistent top performer as a district manager
· multiple all stars - especially as dm is preferred
· account management experience
· specialty experience preferred
· training and/or marketing experience a plus
· oncology experience required
· knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting pharmaceutical products
· must exhibit proficiency commensurate with grade in the following competencies: adaptability, cgmp) specifically, teamwork, initiative, integrity.