amazonlocal is a recently launched daily deals marketplace offering customers savings of up to 75 percent off products and services at restaurants, spas, fun events and more. vendors, and comfortable working with teams, capable of dealing with ambiguity, able to take direction, capable of handling multiple projects at once, the emial camapign mangaer will be detail-oriented and extremely organized, and management.they will be able to come up with creative ideas and dig into the details to drvie results. seasonality, best-in-class conetnt
• help build the amazonlocal emial style, and other campaign managers, coordinate and execute daily emails to engage amazonlocal subscribers daily
• design compelling emails with graphic and text elements that customers want to read
• analyze performance of content and email,
• plan, relevance, web developers, suppliers and merchants to create on-brand, designers, always seeking ways to improve
• work with internal teams, and selection
• drive product improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, inclduing coordinating content from internal and external sources
• analyze performance patterns and optimize for email variations, buyers. they will help build emails that deliver relevant, timely deals and other content to our subscribers. this new business within amzaon offers a creative, entreprneeurial work envirnoment whree you&rsuqo;ll be at the cetner of amazon innoavtion, fast paecd.we are looikng for an email campaign manager to drive the exectuion of all faects of content delviery including email, sms and rss, soical netowrks.additionally, analyze metrics, this person will help design systems to measure and improve our email performance and customer engagement across all our delivery channels, course correct based on data and report on performance.
• 3+ years experience in building direct to consumer email campaigns
• bachelor\'s degree
• ms office
• experience understanding, building and interpreting email metrics
• experience managing large amounts of data
• ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• aptitude for organization
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• experience with both bricks-and-mortar and online retailing a plus
• xml/html skills: no need to hand-code, but you can troubleshoot and know your \"<tr>\" from your \"<td>\".they will work with our content, and help define a unique amazonlocal style, developer and platform teams to create daily emails for dozens of daily markets.this ideal candidate will be able to communicate well across teams, and work with both graphic and text email content.
the successful candidate will drive email subscriber engagement through email design, layout and content.